- Location: Nashville Lawn Equipment, LLC
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2016
- Manufacturer: Ferris
- Model: 5901466
- New/Used: Used
- Hours: 298 Hours
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
|Engine Manufacturer||Kawasaki® FX801V|
|Horse Power||23.5 hp|
|Engine Type||2 cylinder|
|Transmission||Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans|
|Wheel Size||Caster: 13 x 5-6; Drive: 23 x 10.5-12|
|Fuel Capacity||7 gal.|
|Deck Size||52 in.|
|Discharge Type||Side; Optional: Mulch|
We are selling our 2016 Ferris SRS Stand-On mower, it has a 52" deck with an FX801V Kawasaki engine. Unit comes with full warranty. Unit has just normal wear and tear. Sale price is $6,550. Normal price is $7,500.
Stand on lawn mowers that combine speed, agility and a high quality of cut for comfort for unprecedented performance.
Step on the brand new SRS™ Z2 stand on mower, and you may not want to get off. That’s because the SRS Z2 mower has raised the bar with its patent-pending operator platform featuring suspension technology for optimal operator comfort and unparalleled productivity.
Expanding on our zero turn lineup of commercial lawn mowers, the SRS Z2 mower delivers the kind of heightened productivity that has become synonymous with the Ferris brand. Precision-engineered for superior maneuverability and balanced stability and traction, the ergonomically designed SRS Z2 mower is loaded with innovative features that live up to Ferris’ unwavering commitment to quality.
Now, let’s talk about these features – cutting-edge features that’ll get your juices flowing!
Out-front you can choose between a Vanguard™ 810cc EFI lawn mower engine or a Kawasaki® FX801V. Both deliver big power for big performance and both are backed by a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Of course, with fuel economy becoming more and more relevant, the Vanguard 810cc EFI engine boasts optimum power with industry-leading fuel efficiency. We’re talking a reduction of fuel consumption by up to 25% while unleashing 28 gross hp** (810cc).
On to the SRS Z2’s drive system. With an up-to 10 mph ground speed, the SRS™ Z2 covers more grass in less time. And our easy-locking 3-position ground speed control ensures smooth operation in tight and wide-open spaces. But speed wouldn’t mean much without muscle. That’s where our fan-cooled commercial mower Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxle system comes in. Tenacious to the core, this system allows the unit to handle grueling conditions – conditions in which other mowers would fold.
And if you’re passionate about cut quality, nothing beats our iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striping kit. The SRS Z2 comes with your choice of 52” and 61” wide mower decks equipped with strong ¼-inch Marbain® steel blades that generate greater lift and improved airflow for not only better discharge, but a better cut. And because our Marbain steel blades are harder, they require less time sharpening. And less time sharpening is more time mowing the lawn.
How does this riding mower stack up, you ask? The SRS Z2 mower’s patent-pending operator platform, with its adjustable suspension technology delivers a more comfortable ride by reducing stress on the operator’s body. And when you combine comfort with the SRS Z2’s available horsepower, your body won’t fatigue – taking productivity to new heights! Pair that with integrated forward and reverse levers and ergonomic thigh pads and you’re entering unchartered territory in rider comfort.
So step on to the SRS Z2 stand on lawn mower and step up to an altogether different mowing experience.
- Suspension Platform System: The patent pending suspension platform system is adjustable for a large range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
- Operator Comfort & Support: Ergonomically designed thigh pad provides superior operator comfort, especially on hilly terrain.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Integrated Mowing Transmissions: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to product the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Speed Control Setting: The easy locking 3-position speed control setting is conveniently located and requires no tools to facilitate smooth operation in a wide range of conditions.
- Fuel Capacity: Generous 7-gallon fuel tank is centrally located for consistent balance, and the fuel filler neck is conveniently located on the side for easy filling.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Cut Height: Height of cut is easily changed from the operator compartment for no hassle curb climbing and trailer loading. The hand-operated deck lift can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.75"- 5".
- Speed: Up to 10 mph ground speed.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX801V
- Engine Displacement: 23.5 gross hp / 852cc
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7 gal.
- Cutting Width (in.): 52"
- Cutting Height (in.): 1.75" - 5"
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shock
- Transmission Type: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Drive Axles: 1.125"
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 5-6 Flat-free
- Drive Tires (in.): 23 x 10.5-12
- Speeds-fwd. (mph): 0-10
- Speeds-rev. (mph): 0-5
- Overall Length: 67"
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 65.38" / 54.25"
- Dry Weight (lbs.): 921
- Controls: Integrated forward & reverse control levers with stabilizer bars, Automatic PTO restart
- Safety Group: Operator presence in platform, Parking brake safety circuit for starting engine
- Parking Brake: Internal transaxles
- Engine: 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Balance of Machine: 4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tires, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days See Dealer for Warranty Details.
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffels, hardware and instruction sheet.
See dealer for warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.